EBIC Oilfield Equipment
EBIC Oilfield Equipment specializing in the supply of Oil and Gas Field and Mining Equipment and Tubular Products, they are committed to assisting operators make the right product selection that will provide built-for-purpose equipment.
All of their products are represent by approved or licensed accredited authority such as: API, NS, ANSI, DS, ISO or GOST.
Established in 1998, Lanotec Australia, is a proudly owned Australian company and today operates one of the largest manufacturing facilities of natural sustainable industrial consumable products in Australia.
Their special project division based in WA is strategically placed to meet the technical demands of the Oil & Gas and Mining industries.
Lanotec Australia is committed to developing environmentally friendlier products based around the unique properties of lanolin, citrus oil and other natural products.
Oil Field Equipment Services (OES)
Oilfield Equipment Services Co., Ltd. is a Thailand registered International Trading Company and was established in 2007. OES offers a range of Services to the Oil and Gas Industry, Production, Construction, Machine shops, Rental support and Manpower supply.
OES primary service is Oilfield Equipment, consumable supply including rental support, Manpower supply, Fabrication and machinery.
Additionally SOS also specializes in Calibration, Drill strings line rental support and well service equipment rental.
- To exceed their customers’ expectations in all aspects of product, reliability, performance, delivery and service.
- To constantly increase the value they provide to Customers in a Competitive market.
- To offer their Customers a broad line of Products to fill all their Safety and Maintenance requirements.
- To insure the highest knowledge of work safety and QHSE training is implemented for all Employees.
- To continually improve the Product Line so their Customers can improve the Quality of their Products.